Prof.Ar.Kiran Kumar D
• Our Hon. Principal, Prof. Kiran Kumar D, has an excellent professional background of 20 years in professional and academic realm.
• Graduated from Mysore University and a Post graduate from Anna University
• He was honored by the International Rotary Organization for Compact housing construction
• He is a fellow in IIA and practices under his own firm Kiran Associates, for the past twenty years in multi-disciplinary projects ranging from institutional buildings to residential projects.
• His concept is to design in accordance with nature, with emphasis to site conditions.
• He is a passionate person with a vision to promote the institution to an international standard with constant hard work and a motivational approach towards students
• He loves travelling and has travelled a lot of countries, to gain knowledge and to enjoy the world architecture
Prof.Ar. Francis Chandy
• Graduated in 1980 from the prestigious IIT Kharapur
• Masters in Design 1983 – University of Minnessotta, US
• He is a veteran architect in South India with a glorious professional career and he has been associated with a lot of Architectural educational institutions in the past couple of years
• He has true knowledge in the essence of teaching architecture, imparting a pure sense of real work scenario in architectural studios.
Prof. Ar. Ganapathi Kamath
• Graduated from Mysore University and a Post graduate with 27 years of professional experience.
• He has involved with design of Highrise buildings, Institutional buildings-IT Hubs and IELTS Complex, Commercial, Production Industry buildings and residential buildings
• He is also a fellow of Indian Institute of Valuers
• He is a ground to earth person and loves to motivate students to get better in life and career
Ar. Sreenitha KT
Sreenitha is a graduate from the College of Engineering, Thiruvananthapuram, with years of national and International practical experience and later she has done post-graduation from Anna university. She has been in chief managerial positions during her career as an architect and the projects she involved spread around India and Malaysia. She is currently collaborating with “Temple town” which focuses on Heritage, commercial and residential interiors and other multidisciplinary projects. She is an outgoing, gregarious person who loves painting, singing and dancing. She is so passionate about teaching as to inspire young individuals and to get her own craft revived as per the changing times.
Ar. Sarath Mohan
• Graduate from Govt.College of Engineering, Trivandrum and specialized in Urban Design with a Masters degree.
• Interested in Urban development and related disciplines
• Passion for photography, travelling, trekking, travel sketching
• An exceptional asset in inspiring budding architects with efficient team coordination skills.
• Professional experience of many years at various firms, including own practice
• He is highly passionate person with his love for mentoring and being a dependable person for students, even after their student life
Ar. Anand SJ
• Graduated from MES School of Architecture with years of academic teaching experience.
• Had a carrier as an animator which later helped in architectural visualization.
• Varied set of skills in coordination and documentation, a promising person in molding young professionals to the field of architecture
• Interested in sketching, music and crafts with a passion for interior designing and creative writing.
• He has published novels and has parallel career in fashion designing and graphic designing.
Ar. Akhil P
• A rank holding Graduate from Goa College of Architecture, and having five years of professional experience at BS Architects Calicut. He is a highly promising professional who would dedicate cent percent of his ability in whatever job he undertakes. He got efficient mentoring abilities to nurture the budding architects due to his strong professional background. He was also selected as one of the top 50 Architects of India by IGEN 2018.
• He is an expert in commercial and public sector projects along with a great exposure to residential and private projects. His passion lies in research of traditional disciplines in architectural realm. His hobbies include reading, writing, trekking, watching documentaries and is a good sports man since childhood.
Ar. Shahar Banu
• Graduated from College of Engineering Trivandrum, with an award winning Thesis project which was Top 10 in All India NIASA Awards for Excellence in Architectural Thesis.
• She had years of practical experience in studios spread over Emirates and India and is specialized in residential and commercial projects with a great passion to involve in Urban Design projects.
• She is highly motivated and a free spirited person with multitasking abilities which includes hosting and coordinating events and inspiring architecture aspirants.
• Her enthusiasm lies in meeting new people and exploring new horizons and travelling around the world.
• Her vision is to be an entrepreneur which focuses on giving back to nature by collaborating in projects benefiting myriad streams of society and thereby benefiting mankind to spread the message- "Architecture without borders"
Ar. Nisari P Nair
• Graduated from Goa College of Architecture
• Diploma in Interior Design with 1st rank from NIFD, affiliated to Annamalai University
• Years of practical experiences in handling multidisciplinary projects including many high-rise buildings and commercial buildings
• Took part in various workshops in mud and bamboo architecture and also coordinated onsite construction workshop in GIA campus as part of the curriculum
• Took part on social causes in association with cancer society and campaigns like "No horn please"
Ar. Sreelakshmi CJ
• Graduated from GEC, Thrissur and Post graduate in M.Planning from College of Engineering Trivandrum
• Highly motivational person who inspires students to perform their best
• She has an innate love for landscaping and is a great animal lover
• She involves in animal rescuing and is an advocate of adopting the indie breeds.
• She has a private practice with her partner under the firm Cor forum Architects
Ar. Sruthilakshmy Jayaprakash
• Graduated from GEC Thrissur and Post Graduated in Landscape Architecture with 2nd rank from VTU University, Karnataka.
• The projects she collaborated with as a landscape architect, recently won IIA awards
• Years of experience as an architect at “Good earth” and thus developed a passion to create spaces in blend with nature
• Collaborated with Urbannext in association with Ar.John Lang
Ar. Nizya Mol
• Graduated from GEC Thrissur and Post graduate in Sustainable Architecture from Calicut University
She got years teaching experience and have Pg diploma in urban planing and development from IGNOU. Griha certified professional Active member in coearth conclave and ECBC workshop. Elite award winner in 4 topics by nptel short term courses offered by IIT Kharagpur.
• She is an enthusiastic person with a lot of energy and involvement
• She has years of experience in the academic field
• She loves singing and travelling
Ar. Gopika Krishnakumar
• Ar. Gopika Krishnakumar is a postgraduate in Sustainable Architecture from the Calicut University with 2nd rank. She was shortlisted for the prestigious COA National Thesis awards in the year 2022.
• She has a wide range of skills ranging from onsite execution to innovative teaching. She is associated with the organisation of “Vistara 2021”, a sustainability symposium. She is recognized for her participation in CoEarth Conclave, which is a Sustainability related National Seminar. She has participated in the capacity building program of Kerala State-ECBC and a workshop on Climate change-AYA.
• She was into teaching for the past couple of years in Architecture and Interior design institutes. She is proficient in EQuest (Sustainability), QGIS, Andrew Marsh and related Architecture and sustainability softwares. With a strong communication skill and efficient student coordination, she is an asset to the student community. She has conducted workshops on Sustainable architecture and Bamboo construction in association with her own firm, Archidobe.
• She was a trained classical musician and artist since childhood.
Er. Reshma Chandran T
• Graduated from IES college of Engineering, with masters in Geotechnical engineering, has many years of academic teaching experience.
• Fellow in IGS (Indian Geotechnical Society, cochin chapter) and TPC (Technical Program Committee, Japan)
• A young vibrant academician interested in geotechnical exploration with the ability to instil structural knowledge in Architectural students.
Er. Mahitha M
• A civil Engineering post graduate from the prestigious Anna University with a meritorious rank, Er. Mahitha M is a specilalist in Structural engineering with an indepth knowledge in the subject and has a innate passion for teaching.
• She has also an artistic inclination since childood and hence she finds her involvement in architectural realm a fulfilling one. She is an expert in STAD Pro, Revit and Auto CAD.
• Her passions include poem writing, travelling and was a former athle.
• He is a famous artist, who has graduated from the Govt. College of Fine arts, Kumbakonam and has done his Post Graduation from the same institution followed by his M.Phil from Department of Sculpture Thamizh University, Thanjavur and Ph.D from School of Philosophy, Thamizh,University,Thanjavur.
• He has recently published a book on "Temple sculptures"
• He has done a wide range of art exhibitions and workshops at various national level art pavilions and exhibitions.
• He has done many experimental art installations, guiding his students throughout the process with hands on exposure.
• He gives our architecture students a pragmatic approach in doing creative installations or art works along with a theoretical support.
• He inspires the students with a lot of creative input.
Prasanth is a graduate from the College of Engineering, Thiruvananthapuram, and has been into teaching and practicingfor some years. He has collaborated with Silpi architects and has involved in a variety of projects ranging from commercial, high rise to residential projects. He has a positive attitude towards teaching and involving in design evolution. He is practicing under his own private practice “LOR” and is involved in a lot of projects. He has an innate skill for sketching and creative model making, He also does product design using various medium and is a very passionate rider andan ardent fitness enthusiast.
Vaisakh is a proud alumina of Global Institute of Architecture and has been successfully running his own firm, Anarchy architects which is focussed in commercial and residential projects with special emphasis on environmentally friendly design approach and sustainable architectural vocabulary. An alumina of the famous Navodaya School and an intern at Contour Dakshin architects, Wayanad, Vaisakh has collaborated in the awarded “EnOoru” settlement project in Wayand. He is interested in climate responsive architecture with passive design strategies, His passion includes reading, exploring lives and in engaging productive discussions.